Just when I thought I wouldn’t have anything to write about – I’ve got a couple of things almost done, but don’t have the guts to show them just yet – Tianne tagged me for the 6 weird things meme.
Here are the rules:
Each player of this game starts with the weird things about you.People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
1. Even though I haven’t smoked tobacco in almost 20 years, I still love the smell of burning cigarettes.
2. I cannot sleep during the day, no matter how tired I am. The only time I sleep after sunrise is when I’m ill.
3. I’m an agnostic Wiccan. That’s weird all by itself, apparently.
4. I have small, wide feet with high arches. They look like little cubes stuck to the bottom of my legs.
5. I hate finishing projects. That should be obvious to anybody reading this, but still.
6. I am terrified of driving uphill. Especially if it’s a steep angle.
Now…6 people. Hmmm…I’m so bad at this. Leave a comment and have at it. Hope your Solstice was a happy one.