So, people everywhere are writing about their New Year’s Resolutions. Most of them revolve around the same things: losing weight, exercise, and generally improving people’s lives. They all last about a week. Mine are no different. Here, I’ll prove it to you:
1. Lose 10 lbs. Hey, who doesn’t want to do that?
2. Exercise enough to go bike riding with the family without being in pain. I’m almost there, sadly.
3. Finish at least one tub of fleece, making it into either spun yarn or some felted thing. I’m not sure which I’m going to do anymore.
4. Update my blog at least once a week.
5. Actually post to some of the group blogs I’m on, like Punk Rock Knit Girls and the like.
6. Make a sweater for Mr. Goth. He’s finally decided on a design he likes – so I’d better get cracking before he changes his mind again.
There you go. How about you? Happy New Year.