Well, due to one incredibly unfortunate weekend, we didn’t get Ms. ‘puter to the comp doc. So, once again I’m still unable to post pictures. This is so incredibly frustrating; mostly because I’ve got a bunch of completed and mostly-completed things to show you…
- My purple Devil’s Hat – all finished, and feels nice and cozy. Yes, I wore it this weekend.
- Another pair of socks, this time for me, out of the pretty blue Opal that Tianne sent me.
- A slightly more sedate Valentine Heart pillow, this time for Big Girl. The actual knitting’s almost done, and all that’s left will be the embroidery and assembly.
- Yet more skeins of the black cross fleece from Estes last year.
- Two aprons done and working on a third. I use aprons for purely practical reasons – I make the biggest mess when I’m baking. If I’m wearing an apron, that’s one less thing to hose down when I’m finished.
- I’ve started a chart for another project, based on the Body Count Mittens. I think I might dye some yarn this time for the contrast.
In other news, Big Girl is starting to feel better. Which, of course, means that her dad and I now have her cold. Oh well, more time to knit…