By Suzi. Now I can’t get this damn band off my leg…
Anyway, here are the rules:
Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those tagged need to write in their blogs the 7 facts, as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven others and list their names on your blog. You have to leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
And here are my 7 answers:
1. Some people in my extended family consider me a vegetarian. I’m not, as I eat both fish and shellfish.
2. My mom, dad and sister are all chemists (Mom and Dad are retired). As a musician/music teacher, I am considered the family freak. Well, okay, maybe that isn’t the only reason…
3. Fritz Lang’s M is one of the greatest murder mystery movies ever. Especially the last 20 min. or so, when they’re all down in the cellar…Just go watch it.
4. I love living near the mountains, although I miss the beach terribly.
5. I have a pathological fear of driving in the mountains. The cliffs look so close, and the drop is so steep…
6. I’ve studied to be a special ed. teacher, with the idea of teaching music to kids with learning disabilities and “emotional disorders”/mental illnesses.
7. I don’t drink, as it interferes with…some other forms of recreation. Ahem.
This weekend is Memorial Day in the US. Have a good one.