Now that I’ve actually got some time to write this week (School Girl appears to be over her latest round of icks, at least enough to go to school and parties this weekend), I don’t have a whole lot to show off.
I also started out something for myself:
It’s Seraphina’s Shawl; my first attempt at any sort of shawl. It’s been going pretty well so far; I started it on New Year’s Day and I’m roughly 1/3 of the way through. I might not make mine as large as some because, well, a huge shawl looks odd on a short person. The Baby Silk is working up really well.
And I’ve gotten some spinning done. In fact, that’s pretty much the majority of what I’ve been able to get done this month. Carding and spinning a 3-ply is taking a hell of a long time. But…so far I have 650+ yards of 3-ply DK/light worsted done so far this month – and that makes roughly 900 yards so far towards the sweater, about half of what I’d like to have. I’ll wait until the yarn’s dry to take a picture.
For the first time this year, we were able to walk to school. Have a great weekend.