It’s something more along my lines of interest. So maybe this will help.
This year’s Bat Fit theme is “Detoxify”. As in removing toxic substances (things, foods, habits, people) from one’s life and getting healthier in the process. Here are my goals:
- I will finish at least half of the certificate program I’ve enrolled in this year. With grades of at least a B in each class.
- I will put at least one new item in my store this month.
- I will exercise at least every other day.
- I will cut out dairy from my diet.
- I will find time to meditate every day.
- I will be less severe with myself.
- I will find time to practice at least 30 min. every day.
- I will practice my CBT list when I need it, before a situation goes too far for it to be useful.
- Sometimes you cannot wait for other people to reach out to you. I need to remember and practice this.
- Even though I love my friends, I will not allow them, even unintentionally, to hurt me.
That’s all I can think of for now. More for another day.