Yes, I’m doing BatFit again this year. This past year I lost a little weight, then gained it all back and then some. Thank you, stress eating. I did get closer to some of my goals – one more semester of school, a practicum and a certification exam to go; cutting out some of the more negative influences in my life where I could, and not paying quite as much attention to the ones I can’t exactly cut out; and I spent some more time spinning. For this year, I have some goals:
- Finish school and my practicum, and get certification. One more semester to go.
- Find a job, preferably one that will allow me to work on my certification while on the job if need be. It would be nice if my practicum lead to a job, but I’m not getting my hopes up.
- Eat more vegetarian meals each week, even if it means fixing something different for myself than the rest of the family.
- Talking to my PT about the feasibility of getting back on my bike with the neck problems I’ve had/still have – and then doing as much as I can. It’s not going to be my only form of exercise. But I really have missed getting out on a bike.
- Getting outside, even during the winter. Once again, we’ll see. That might be a little more challenging once my practicum starts and I’m working again.
- Concentrate more on the people who mean the most to me and ignore the ones who aren’t. Especially after this summer, I’ve got a lot of thinking to do; certainly about what friends are and what they do to/for each other.
- Doing some more sewing for myself. It was fun making A’s costume this Halloween; I’d like to do more of that too.
- carving out some alone time that doesn’t necessarily involve being in a car either driving or waiting for somebody.
That’s the only things I can think of right now, but I’m sure I’ll find more. Probably. We’ll see how this year goes.